Friday, December 19, 2008

Black Cock Church

The name says it all...tons of clips of monster black cocks...I see why Sara likes the site so much - I am now hooked on it. The ultimate humiliation for a middle aged white professional like myself, begging a handsome black brother to suck his cock. Black men are so superior to me and my little white cock. I never realized just how small and silly I am...to think I could satisfy any woman compared to these black gods....pardon me while I jack off again to the fabulous sight of black cock, cumming on the floor,,,wishing I was there to lick it up...god I am pathetic...

1 comment:

  1. i thank you for alerting me to this website,i had my 1st sex experience via bbc at 18,and proceeded for many years to deny my true desires that i am meant to kneel to them

    ReplyDelete