Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wake up, jack off to pic's of

Fuck me…well, now that Sara has gotten me hooked on the Black Church, all I could think about was black cock…once again my little dick got the best of me. I had to service a black cock…think of Sara and suck ghetto cock…drove to DC about 9 PM…most of the kids on the street are selling dope…I picked up a young black girl, a whore, and explained my quest. Of course she could help me, for 50.00…I paid, she took me to a house in south east…not a real good place for a middle aged white guy.

I just got home, my hands are shaking so badly, I will have to do this later...right after I beat my cock to the image of a black man, cumming on the floor, and wishing I were the to lick it up for Sara...I am so fucking pathetic,,,Sara is so beautiful, and powerful...my destiny is to be a middle aged fag, sucking superior black cock for her...how did this happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment